Born in France and having lived abroad (Europe, Africa, the Middle East and North America) I decided to fulfill my passion for working with people to improve their health and lifestyle. After a career as a film producer, raising my two beautiful children made me aware of the importance of healthy and satisfying nutrition in leading a fulfilling and enjoyable life.
I studied naturopathy at the Ecole d’Enseignement Supérieur de Naturopathie du Québec. I completed my health coach training with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, where I studied more than one hundred dietary theories and a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Deepak Chopra, MD, world leader in mind-body medicine, Director of Education at the Chopra Center, bestselling author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, authority on preventive medicine and weight management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and bestselling author
- Gabrielle Bernstein, motivational speaker, life coach, bestselling author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, functional medicine doctor, founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder and medical director of the Ultra Wellness Center, bestselling author
- Geneen Roth, pioneer of emotional eating and empowerment, bestselling author
- David Wolfe, recognized expert and bestselling author on superfoods and raw nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, former New York Times food critic, bestselling author
I bring to my practice the particular skills of an expatriate: adaptability, self-reliance, empathy for diverse communities and individuals. Drawing on this knowledge, I will help you create a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals.